Friday, November 8, 2013



I finally found time to practise Julee Latimer' tutorial on using mosaic mesh and loved it, so I did 1 and then another 4, Thanks so much Julee it was so cool and i'll definitely be playing with it some more :)
 
I did my rock fish first which I love and then couldn't resist doing the others and of course adding some bling which you cant really see in these pics but its there. The mesh made it so much easier to work on small things like rocks and im looking forward to trying it on something large later on



Have fun with whatever it is your working on :)

10 comments:

  1. Karen, your rock fish are really cool. Glad you found the tutorial helpful, now you know how to do the mesh method, you'll find you use it loads, as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Julee I really appreciated your tutorial and had so much fun with it ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. These are wonderful. Just wonderful. I used to paint on rocks, but these are more outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww thankyou so much Judy, it was my first time using mosaic mesh where you do the mosaic on a flat surface and the glue them down on the rocks, then grout, I love it and will be making more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look really cool, Kaz, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fun Karen - sounds like a wonderful way to work on uneven surfaces.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Ruth, it does make it so much easier :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're all great. I'm glad you are back into mosaics; there's nothing like it for lifting you out of a depression. It has certainly saved me over the last dozen years. Also good news about your husband. I can relate about the rough patch; I am now happier than I've ever been, thanks to my granddaughters, my little dog, and passion for mosaic art.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thankyou so much Silva, Ive got the pep back in my step lol and absolutely loving mosaics. I have 1 Granddaughter not quite 2 but she is amazing and more than helped to teach me how to play again. Life is Great xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking,I'd love to hear from you so please feel to leave a comment :)