Wednesday, September 25, 2013

More Mosaicing Fun


Hi Everyone

Well by now I guess you know what I would have been doing this last week, yep more mosaic fun, I really love it

We did have one hiccup at the end of last week and that was another flood in the house, so with 5 of us and about 12  hours of mopping and cleaning there was no damage, with my floors and all at least this time we didn’t have to rip up carpet or  floor boards , just washing and steam cleaning after, huge mess but all clean now. This island ended up having about 64ml of water in one night and im sure about 50 of it landed in this house lol  alls well that ends well J

So I didn’t get in as much mosaics as I had planned but I still finished one piece at least 
 
This is before grouting

 

and after grouting, it was still setting as I took this pic and I should have taken it outside

 
This is the work in progress that I really should have had finished if it wasn't for our flooding

 
And this is one I did earlier lol  about 8 yrs ago actually, for a friend who refused to put a single glass or can on it so its been hung in his garage in pride of place ever since, Yes he's a one eyed Collingwood supporter, one of our national football teams

 
I hope your all having a great week and getting plenty accomplished :)

4 comments:

  1. B.E.A.Utiful mosaics Karen! LOve the flower panels! My that football one is intricate.. what a great thing to of made for your friend.

    So sorry to hear that you have been flooded! What a nightmare.. I'm glad that you don't have any lasting damage from it though.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Deborah, it was very time consuming but so worth making. We had a huge amount of rain and yes it was Nightmare but alls well that ends well xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a clever little vegemite Karen. Your mosaics are wonderful ! Hope all is well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww haha Thankyou so much, im having a blast and yes all is well, hope all is well with you and your family xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking,I'd love to hear from you so please feel to leave a comment :)